About usSPAWREM specialises in rendering services in the field of shipbuilding and ship repair, ship conversion, modification , voyage repairs. We currently employ 120 highly qualified and experienced workers i.e. welders, fitters, painters, sandblasters, electricians, mechanical engineers.
We are engaged in projects in Poland and abroad, by supplying professional staff to our existing and potential partners. SPAWREM's employees have the authorisation for welding works granted by BV, PRS, DNV, GL Classification Societies. Their abilities have been already recognised and we are still working on improving the quality of performance according to customers' needs and regulations in the particular country.
The scope of business activities covers:
• arrangement of complex repair work of all kind of vessels, barges and pusher tugs
• building new ships, inland and seagoing
• modification and conversion of vessels
• building steel structures
• mechanical works
• piping and hydraulic work
We are proud to have received the ISO 9001 -2000 certificate in 2009. The procedure was carried out under the supervision of the GL Classification Society. Moreover, we are in the possession of Approval for Welding Certificate granted by DNV GL.
SPAWREM successfully cooperated with:
• HSL. Nesna, Norway
• SHIPDOCK, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
• Antwerp Ship Repair, Antwerp, Belgium
• Halleraker Mek Verksted A.S. Norway
• Vaagland Batbyggeii, Norway
• Electro Partners, Antwerp, Belgium
SPAWREM cooperates with:
• Szczecin Shipyard
• Marine Ship Repair Yard “Gryfia” J.S.C.
• Pella Sietas Hamburg, Germany
• MV WERFTEN Stralsund
• Engine Deck Repair N.V., Antwerp, Belgium
• SEC GmbH & Co. Shipservices KG Leer, Germany